Here you can find news and photos regarding F1. The pictures (wallpapers) and news displayed are the ones I managed to find on the Internet (I sure hope I am not violating any copyright acts). On the left side you will find labels, links, search, bookmark and on the right google ads. Please leave comments (I appreciate them all), no registration required! You can also send me feedback! Enjoy


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Williams and Red Bull/Toro Rosso?

So, now that Honda has taken off, people are starting to worry. It seems there are three teams in trouble financially. Red Bull is the likeliest, which means we'd lose another 4 drivers, giving us 14 cars on the grid in 2009. That's utterly crap.

Williams are not looking totally certain either, but I think they will be in it for 2009.

Teams that seem uncertain:
Williams
Red Bull
Toro Rosso

Teams that have dropped out:
Honda

Teams that I have not heard about:
Force India
Renault

Teams that have re-confirmed their 2009 participation:
Ferrari
McLaren
BMW
Toyota

I will make a list similar to the driver rumours, for teams, in the coming days! Keep your eyes open

No comments:

There are a lot more posts (both news and pictures) so check them out tho! See the labels on the left side up, or better yet use the search option and find stuff you want!!

Custom Search