Here you can find news and photos regarding F1. The pictures (wallpapers) and news displayed are the ones I managed to find on the Internet (I sure hope I am not violating any copyright acts). On the left side you will find labels, links, search, bookmark and on the right google ads. Please leave comments (I appreciate them all), no registration required! You can also send me feedback! Enjoy


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Schumacher becomes a team owner

Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher has become a team owner, after setting up a karting team that will compete in the German championship.

The team will be known as KSM Motosport, and will be run by Schumacher as well as co-owners and friends Peter Kaiser and Thomas Muchov.

"I still drive karts with a passion, I grew up with them," Schumacher was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport. "I owe everything to karting and I never gave it up.

"Even when I was still a boy, and F1 was still very far away, I thought that one day I would have worked in karting. A team together with my friends, that's exactly what I had imagined."

One of the team's drivers will be Carlos Sainz Jr., the son of two-time world rally champion Carlos Sainz.

Written by: Michele Lostia and Pablo Elizalde


Some pictures of schumi testing:

___________


_____


_____

No comments:

There are a lot more posts (both news and pictures) so check them out tho! See the labels on the left side up, or better yet use the search option and find stuff you want!!

Custom Search