Here you can find news and photos regarding F1. The pictures (wallpapers) and news displayed are the ones I managed to find on the Internet (I sure hope I am not violating any copyright acts). On the left side you will find labels, links, search, bookmark and on the right google ads. Please leave comments (I appreciate them all), no registration required! You can also send me feedback! Enjoy


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Want to post articles on my blog??

I thought I would give a chance to someone to be a part of this site. I see more and more that I need more than just quality pictures on my site. Because my lack of time to write some quality text (about F1 news, history, races,..) is making my site ok, but not great! So I am looking for someone who could publish his/her own articles. Nothing much, just one or two posts a week..

SO if you are interested just contact me, via this form down here ;)





No comments:

There are a lot more posts (both news and pictures) so check them out tho! See the labels on the left side up, or better yet use the search option and find stuff you want!!

Custom Search